Are Kings the Chicago Bears of the NBA?

Okay, its TDOS so time for a thread like this LOL

As a avid Bears fan as I am Kings fan, I cant help but wonder which team will suprise the league more this Season: Kings or Da Bears
Power Rankings: Kings 29 of 30 Bears 27 of 32 Both ranked at bottom of Division
Their Rival team in their Division both ranked #1 Warriors and GreenBay
Our second year franchise leader both struggled last year, but hope is they will both breakout this year-Fox and Trubisky
Our game changing 1st rd picks are sputtering out of the gate- Bagley struggles in SL, Smith still not signed in stupid hold out dispute
We hope coaching will save us - Kings coach will create exciting Pace play and Bears Nagy has a new exciting Offensive scheme too
We both have some of the most loyal and best fans in the league
We both have been endured losing seasons for too many years now

I just got my new Kings Fox Jersey last year to wear to all the home games I attend
I just last night got my new Trubisky Jersey to wear each sunday down at the Pub

Followed both offseasons very closely, has been impressed with off-season moves
Kings - Bagley,Giles,Beli,Yogi
Bears - Smith,Robinson,Burton,Daniels,Gabriel,Miller

I guess I am saying I am optimistic and really hope to see many more exciting games from both teams

I Love these teams!!!!

Go Kings
and Da Bears

More like the Cleveland Browns, maybe worse.
No ... there is no pro franchise as hopelessly lost as Hue, his two coordinators, and their dufus GM.

There is no way Bagley over Doncic remotely compares to what the Browns did with Mayfield and “not Chubb”.

There is nothing Joerger can say that is as dumb as Hue shushing and condescending to two assistant who EACH have been more successful than him.

There is nothing that will be said among the Kings staff that will be as ridiculous and embarrassing as Gregg Williams claiming to have passed up 7 job offers to be part of the Browns.

No the Browns are making Vivek, Vlade, Matina and the gang look downright normal.

Very cruel to liken the two - very cruel.

No ... there is no pro franchise as hopelessly lost as Hue, his two coordinators, and their dufus GM.

There is no way Bagley over Doncic remotely compares to what the Browns did with Mayfield and “not Chubb”.

There is nothing Joerger can say that is as dumb as Hue shushing and condescending to two assistant who EACH have been more successful than him.

There is nothing that will be said among the Kings staff that will be as ridiculous and embarrassing as Gregg Williams claiming to have passed up 7 job offers to be part of the Browns.

No the Browns are making Vivek, Vlade, Matina and the gang look downright normal.

As a lifelong Browns fan, I'll second that. My loyalty dates back to watching Jim Brown carry the ball when I was a kid. Then, in the 90's, Indy stole the Colts from Baltimore, so Baltimore turned around and stole the Browns from Cleveland. There was a hiatus, then the new Browns started up. I wanted to get excited about them, and I wanted to be able to say that my two favorite teams are the Browns and whoever's playing the Ravens this week. But they've been so horribly inept, the worst franchise in sports over the last 50 years. Twenty or so years later, they're still acting like a bumbling first-year expansion franchise.

Last edited:

The Kings have been a horrible team for it's entire time in Sac besides the 5-6 year run in the early 00's. That amount of bad isn't misfortune or bad luck, it's incompetence from top to bottom.

The Kings have been a horrible team for it's entire time in Sac besides the 5-6 year run in the early 00's. That amount of bad isn't misfortune or bad luck, it's incompetence from top to bottom.
Talking about current status and just in my opinion. People who hate the org and everything it stands for, as much as they do, and yet persist in fandom... they’ve got their own stuff to sort out.

All I was saying is that the Browns are a worst kind of bad than the Kings are... today... in my opinion.

I think Mayfield is a stud. I would be willing to wager he makes a bigger impact than Chubb in his career. I actually won't be surprised if the Browns finally turn it around.

Bears won the super bowl in 1986 and appeared in one. as recently as 2006. Whereas the Browns are the NFL’s Siberia, often mismaged and just sad. Whether the Kings are the Browns or Bears is not a tough question

https://twitter.com/imanshumpert

"When Da Bears win we all feel better! Happy Thanksgiving!!!"

Bears surprising the NFL with winning record!!! 2nd year Mitch killing it, Team has chemistry

Kings surprising the NBA with winning record!!! 2nd year Fox killing it, Team has chemistry

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hope all you fans here at Kingsfans had as good of Thanksgiving as I had!!
Wow haha

Can I get some correct lottery numbers also please? :eek::eek:

Its honestly not even close. The NFC north sucks so their gonna cake-walk into the playoffs. The Kings making the playoffs is gonna be WAY tougher.