Amick: Kings haven’t offered either finalist the head coach job yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I would like to see some evidence one way or another that an owner attending a playoff game for another team when their team out is unique. My heart says it is not, but my head doesn't care enough to google or recall it happening. But certainly for cities in close proximity or two team towns it happens?

kb02

All-Star
I would like to see some evidence one way or another that an owner attending a playoff game for another team when their team out is unique. My heart says it is not, but my head doesn't care enough to google or recall it happening. But certainly for cities in close proximity or two team towns it happens?
Kerr homies: Gentry and Walton.
Work: Jackson and Brown.
History and convenience: Vivek, who’s primary residence is still in the bay area.

The look is questionable, but seems less conspiracy and more circumstance.

At this point Vivek is prolly stuck in Vertigo knowing this will basically make or break his tenure as an NBA owner. Not that he would fire himself obviously but his confidence is gonna be completely shook as an owner and will continue to second guess himself with basketball related stuff. And we all will end up suffering sigh

It really doesn't seem to be a problem except it's the Kings. Everything they do is wrong because it is the Kings.

At this point Vivek is prolly stuck in Vertigo knowing this will basically make or break his tenure as an NBA owner. Not that he would fire himself obviously but his confidence is gonna be completely shook as an owner and will continue to second guess himself with basketball related stuff. And we all will end up suffering sigh
If he finally learns he is smart in many things except basketball.

Do you mean stuck in Limbo, because I can't even fathom a guess as what stuck in vertigo means.

Status
Not open for further replies.