A GIANT Celebration!

I was there!! It was the most exhilarating and exciting moments of my life. To spend that with the two people who birthed me a Giants fan, and watching their anguish over the years and to see them smiling with such pride... nothing could have been better than that.

There were soooo many people there. A sea of Orange... yes!!! GOOO GIANTS!!!

We went to the Civic Center and they started throwing out Orange Giants towels... we ALL caught one and even a few more for those of us Die Hard GFans who couldn't make it. Then we walked back to the streets to see the actual parade...

I saw live and in person Bochy riding in a classic and sitting next to him was the most beautiful sight... yes that's right, the WORLD SERIES TROPHY!! I seen it with my own two eyes. Truly amazing and I'll never forget it as long as I live.

I seen all the big times too... Uribe, Lince, Ross, Both Sanchez's, Cain, Huff -- all of them! Except I didn't see two of my other faves, Eugenio and Renteria. So sad... :-( They were looking out to the crowd from the trolly car on the other side of the street... gah!

Just thought I'd share... the best time of my life, ever!!

I was there too. The Civic Center was a crazy and happy place!!!! Amazing experience!!

GO GIANTS!!!

You were??? Super!! It was totally fabulous... GO GIANTS!! We're the best fans anywhere in any sport.

My husband is already giving me heck for next year and his blasted dodgers. Whatevs. I'm riding high right now. ;o)