Game 3 - Fri. April 25, Toronto at Brooklyn, Nets 102-98
Game 4 - Sun. April 27, Toronto at Brooklyn, Raptors 87-79
Game 5 * Wed. April 30, Brooklyn at Toronto, TBD, TBD
Game 6 * Fri. May 2, Toronto at Brooklyn, TBD, TBD
Game 7 * Sun. May 4, Brooklyn at Toronto, TBD, TBD

All times EDT

Discuss ;)

Last edited:
Setting logic aside, Toronto is my playoff team. Four of our former guys have had significant rolls in their very successful season so I am looking forward to Toronto success. Take Brooklyn out in four and move on.

The vets vs the young guns.... hmmmm id probably have to go with the Nets on this one but the raptors have good depth and are feeling confident so im gonna go with Toronto in 5

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Scenes like this is what make the playoffs worth watching: I'll bet you there's no fanbase happier to be in the playoffs than Toronto.

My head says to root for the Nets, since I think they have the better chance of beating Miami in the second round, but my heart wants to root for the Raptors.

Scenes like this is what make the playoffs worth watching: I'll bet you there's no fanbase happier to be in the playoffs than Toronto.

My head says to root for the Nets, since I think they have the better chance of beating Miami in the second round, but my heart wants to root for the Raptors.
Makes you wonder just how "toxic" they were eh?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member

Makes you wonder just how "toxic" they were eh?
How "toxic" who were?

For me Raptors-Nets series has been best so far for competiveness, feistiness, solid NBA play by both. Rockets-Blazers with plenty of drama, probably next best, but Portland looks now to have big upper hand after getting first two in Houston.

Kyle Lowry sure likes to go 1 on 3 down the stretch of this game....as does Derozan. Not so sure Lowry is a guy I'd want.
Yeah. That last shot where there were 4 black jerseys around Lowry and he goes Kobe Bryant mode instead of finding an open shooter will cost him some cash in the offseason.

I have changed my mind since Game 1. Toronto has great fans, but I'm pulling for the Nets.
Same here. Next year, Toronto will be the better team. I'm hoping that Brooklyn saves some of the regular season dominance over the Heat for the second round matchup. Would love to see the Heat go out before the conference finals.

dude12

Hall of Famer
Yeah. That last shot where there were 4 black jerseys around Lowry and he goes Kobe Bryant mode instead of finding an open shooter will cost him some cash in the offseason.
I've seen Lowry before and I like him .....but after seeing this game, he's a capable player but there were so many forced shots....like someone else mentioned....hero ball. He's a better defensive player than IT but I think there is a limit to how much I'd give him in a contract....like IT.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
BK vs Miami could be more interesting than many think. BK matches up with them better than the majority of the teams in the league. This could be a huge upset in the making.

BK vs Miami could be more interesting than many think. BK matches up with them better than the majority of the teams in the league. This could be a huge upset in the making.
Yeah, I was rooting for Toronto as somewhat of the underdog, but not too upset because like you said, the Nets probably have the best/second best chance of taking Miami down in the East.

Status
Not open for further replies.