Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 8 to Apr 17
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Yep! It's that time again!

Email invitations have been sent to last year's managers. I know we'll have room for more so if you're interested please sign up in this thread. This is a fun league and we're always ready to welcome some new managers. Note that it says 10 teams; we'd love to have more so let's hear from you.

I'm ready for some basketball!!!

League ID#: 27406
League Name: Bigdog-VF21 Kingsfans League
Password:
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yaho...gdogskingsfans
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct. 20 10:00 PDT
Max Teams: 10*
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: March 17, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 8 to Apr 17
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Yep! It's that time again!

Email invitations have been sent to last year's managers. I know we'll have room for more so if you're interested please sign up in this thread. This is a fun league and we're always ready to welcome some new managers. Note that it says 10 teams; we'd love to have more so let's hear from you.

I'm ready for some basketball!!!
I am interested in joining this league if a spot opens up...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Last year, we only got eight managers for this league: I made a New Year's resolution to not participate in any fantasy leagues with fewer than twelve managers. I'll make an exception for this league, if you get to ten, but only because I like you guys.

But that's as low as I'm going: if you can't guarantee ten, I'm not interested.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I cannot make any guarantees at this point. All I can do is put this out there and hope for the best.

If this league doesn't fill up there's always the option of merging with the Daily Auction League I started two years ago. That one only had 10 teams last year and there was probably some overlap with this one so combined it might make a good sized league.

The question would be if the members of the Bigdog league are willing to try an auction draft. And of course it's all moot if you folks fill up without a problem.

Anyway, just throwing out the idea as something to consider.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
If this league doesn't fill up there's always the option of merging with the Daily Auction League I started two years ago. That one only had 10 teams last year and there was probably some overlap with this one so combined it might make a good sized league.

The question would be if the members of the Bigdog league are willing to try an auction draft. And of course it's all moot if you folks fill up without a problem.

Anyway, just throwing out the idea as something to consider.
Excuse me? Quit trying to poach my league! I'm fairly confident I'll have enough managers for BOTH my NBA leagues. I'm not interested in an auction league, BTW...

:p

Excuse me? Quit trying to poach my league! I'm fairly confident I'll have enough managers for BOTH my NBA leagues. I'm not interested in an auction league, BTW...

:p
Aww... no interest in an auction league? It's fun! Don't know if the daily league will continue this year since I'm so busy, but you should give it a try in a future year. Best part is watching Bricklayer screw up his "strategy" every time and end up with $20 leftover for John Salmons. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
How many people are in the league, right now?
As of this minute there are 7 signed up with one more that will register as soon as he gets back from vacation. (Some time tomorrow I think...)

That will make 8 confirmed. If you - Slim - sign up that will make nine, which means I really need one more manager. Anyone interested PLEASE let me know!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
we currently have nine teams signed up. Slim will make the 10th. If we still have an uneven number when our draft time rolls around we will not be able to draft. If that happens I will reschedule the draft...