2011 NBA Kingsfans Avis League

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League ID#: 10839
League Name: Kingsfans Avis League
Password:
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/kingsfansavisleague
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Dec 18 -- 10:00am PDT
Max Teams: 12
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: March 8, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 9 to Apr 18
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO), Personal Fouls (PF)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Since it appears we may actually have a season, I'll be recruiting more managers for our league once I get back home and then setting a new draft date!

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Both downunderking and Geoff are signed up. I'm setting the draft for the same day - different time - as the other league I run so it'll be a busy day draftwise, provided we get enough managers signed up to participate.

I got through, made my team name, and then: A team cannot join this league; the teams have been finalized by the commissioner. (Error #649)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm not sure what happened but I've unlocked the league so Geoff and DownunderKing should be able to join. That'll make 8 teams - not perfect but at least competitive. See you at the draft!

:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Latest update - We did not have an even number of managers, so we could not draft as scheduled. I'm moving the draft to tomorrow - Sunday Dec. 18 - 10 p.m. PST. Please check the league page for my latest message. I do have a worst-case scenario solution posted. Anyone interested in joining has until 10 p.m. tonight PST to let me know. I do have one person willing to join if absolutely necessary, so if we don't get anyone else I will have him join. At that point, late tonight, I will lock the league so the draft definitely takes place tomorrow.

Thanks all and here's hoping next year is much easier.

GO KINGS!

Last edited:
I would like to enter this league. This would be my only fantasy league, so tend to get into it alot. the draft is tommorrow at 10am or 10pm?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would like to enter this league. This would be my only fantasy league, so tend to get into it alot. the draft is tommorrow at 10am or 10pm?
The draft is set for tomorrow at 10 a.m. PST. The deadline to sign up for the league is 10 p.m. tonight. I've sent you a PM with the necessary information. Welcome to the league!

I still have room for more people. I'd like the league to have 10 to 12 managers if at all possible. Thanks all!!!

GO KINGS!!!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Here's the current list of teams:

high flyes
Frankie's Phantoms
RekeCuz1513
LK slamdunk
Hindenburg Disaster
Venom's Vendetta
Piksimistallstars
Durant Durant
VF21 Devils
GloboGymPurpleCobras

I just double-checked all the settings and no one should have any problems... I'll be keeping this open as long as possible tonight but will have to finalize the league before I go to bed tonight.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
That's the final team roster^^. We've got 10 teams so I've locked the league. See you in the morning for the draft. :)