2011 NBA Bigdog's Kingsfans League

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League ID#: 10837
League Name: Bigdog's Kingsfans League
Password:
Custom League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/bigdogskingsfans
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Dec 18 2:30pm PST
Max Teams: 8
Live Draft Pick Time:
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: March 8, 2012
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Can't Cut List Provider: None
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: No maximum
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Today
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams) Note: Week 24 runs 10 days from Apr 9 to Apr 18
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Offensive Rebounds (OREB), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

NOTE: Although it says it's an 8-team league, I would love to expand it to 10 or even 12 teams. It will depend on how many participants we're able to get. If you're a returning manager and you have someone you can recommend, please feel free to do so. If we end up with a season this year, it'd be nice to have a very active fantasy league to go along with it.

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Please note: The draft date has been changed to Nov. 19. I'll move it further back should the lockout continue. We have four managers already signed up. If you want to be considered for this league when they finally decide to start playing again, please sign up here. Thanks!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
FYI - I'm still in Sacramento. I'll be working on finalizing both my NBA leagues once the agreement is official! Now, let's get ready for some bball. I still need to complete my roster for this league.

GO KINGS!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Glad to have you back, Geoff. I still need at least three more managers to even have the league this year, so if anyone is interested, please let me know. I'm going to push the draft out one more week, but that's as far as I can go.

Thanks all!

It says I can't join, you have to delete the teams that aren't coming back. I don't like how Yahoo has implemented that feature, it nearly messed up this league that I'm commisioner of...

There was a problem
There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)

Yeah... I had that problem in another league as well. And it took me a while to find out where to do it. (Turns out it's under Invite Friends in the Commish Tools.)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
...sigh... ;)

I upped the max teams to 12. I don't know what's going to happen tomorrow...if we don't get more people we probably won't be able to have a competitive league. If we do get a couple more managers, I can move the draft or even redo it for sometime in the evening during next week.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League members - the draft is now scheduled for 2:30 p.m. tomorrow in a last-ditch effort to get more teams. Please contact me if you have anyone wanting to join.

Non-league members - Now is the time to get into a fantasy league that has been around for a very long time and traditionally has been very active and a lot of fun. If you're interested, let me hear it! Password available upon request.

THANKS and GO KINGS!!!!

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We now have 6 current participants. I'd really like about 4 more. I'm going to weed last year's managers who have not reupped off the listing. Thanks all for your interest. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We currently have eight teams:

GloboGymPurpleCobras
RekeThorton2313
Collie Budz
Frankie's Phantoms
Drumline Dad
High Flyers
Dickie's B 401K
VF21 Devils

If we don't get two more people to sign up, these will be our managers for the 2011-2012 season, See you at 10 a.m. PST tomorrow for the draft!!!