2005 WNBA Schedule

Is it just me...or does it appear that we avoided back-to-backs this year. But the brutal roadtrip still remains...::sigh::

Did the league do away with back-to-backs (I haven't looked at the league schedule yet).

Monty'sBiggestFan said:
Is it just me...or does it appear that we avoided back-to-backs this year. But the brutal roadtrip still remains...::sigh::

Did the league do away with back-to-backs (I haven't looked at the league schedule yet).
This is one of the stupidest schedules I have ever seen.

The Monarchs start out on Saturday, May 21st @ Phoenix, they don't play again until Friday, May 27th @ San Antonio. (Now I understand that the NBA Playoffs may have something to do with that)

They play on Friday, June 17th at home versus Minnesota. They don't play again until Friday, June 24th at home against Conneticut.

They play three games in four nights in New York, Detroit AND SEATTLE!!! Thursday through Saturday, June 30-July 3rd.

And the worst, they have an 11 day break between games July 3rd through July 14th. :confused: :confused: :confused:

I agree, some of this doesn't make sense, but I haven't given it a long look. I guess I was just so excited it was out! Also, are any of these pre-season games? I thought the season usually started Memorial weekend? Maybe they are trying to stretch the season a little longer and avoid those back-to-backs. BTW, Reign, the 11-day break in July is due to the All Star Game July 9.