[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (Training Camp/Preseason)

Ryan Dunn had 20 points 4 rebound 4 assists 3 blocks and 2 steals shooting 6-11 from 3 today. If that holds up even a little (say 35 percent from 3) the Suns might have found a bigger and bouncier Herb Jones.

In college, he didn't just miss 3 pointers, he missed them badly and in a way that said his shot was broken. If he had shown the ability to hit 3s at even 35%, he would've been a lottery pick.
the weird thing is it sounded like he could shoot in high school if I remember right. These college coaches are doing their players with nba potential like Dunn and TJD a major disservice by not developing that part of their game.

Not entirely surprising at this point, but definitely a shame. I think all the games missed due to injury have really made people forget just how incredibly good of a player Kawhi is when healthy.
With the Clippers, Kawhi has logged 7,699 minutes. and made about $200 million

With his salary and availability, Kawhi's rate is about $25,000 per minute of regular season play. There used to be a SpaceX mission to send a tourist to the moon and back for about that rate.

Not entirely surprising at this point, but definitely a shame. I think all the games missed due to injury have really made people forget just how incredibly good of a player Kawhi is when healthy.
That 2019 Raptors run was all time. I don't say this lightly, but I legit think he had top 10 all time player potential if his last 5 years were just healthy. His resume at 27 after that ring was really just absurd.

He's still a HoF, easily, but def a "what could have been" with him

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
That 2019 Raptors run was all time. I don't say this lightly, but I legit think he had top 10 all time player potential if his last 5 years were just healthy. His resume at 27 after that ring was really just absurd.

He's still a HoF, easily, but def a "what could have been" with him
I have no idea what Zaza Pachulia is up to these days, but I feel like he can't ever set foot in San Antonio again.

the days of Kawhi being healthy again are not a reality any longer, its time for the Clippers to part ways, if there is even any value to be had there.