[Game] Kings vs. Warriors - 4/16/2024 (Play-In Tournament) - 7:00PM PDT/10:00PM EDT (TNT)

Which Kings team will we see tomorrow night?

• The TERRIBLE Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The starters killed it. Keegan and Keon dominated. Sabonis was his usual self. I'm surprised Kerr didn't play Looney more.

Barnes going to work in the 4th was beautiful as well.
I think Looney is just a part time guy now. Last seasons playoffs was his Jerome James send off. He had been pretty much out of the rotation completely since the all star break In favor of TJD and smaller lineups with Kuminga.

He had 4 fouls in 9 minutes and that’s just what was called. Only had 1 offensive rebound. Plus that was last season. Domas had a good season against the Warriors mostly matched against Looney despite the narrative. Draymond was the smarter defensive matchup on Domas.

Kings won because everybody was attacking the glass and the defense. You do that, guys like Looney can’t be a factor.

Mike Brown was cooking tonight. Fox seemed to get some extra burn in moments when Kerr took Curry out of the game, and though he’d rest for a bit, the Kings never allowed Curry to see too much time without them having to deal with Fox on the other end. I especially loved bringing in Alex Len when they tried to sick Loony on Sabonis as if that one trick pony would have another magical night.

Status
Not open for further replies.