[Game] Sac @ Por 1/23/12

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
The officials are going to have to find another creative way to call an offensive foul against us next time down the floor.

I always get the feeling that the Kings are so disorganized on both the offensive end and defensive end that it leads me to have zero confidence in their abilities. And Outlaw should go back to the bench!

After seeing Outlaw miss that POINT-BLANK, bounce pass by Tyreke to blow the easiest layup in the world, I'm thinking I'd rather have the Kings flush $3 million down the drain each year than have him on the court.

Seriously, if he can't score off of THAT set-up, than what possible good can he do?

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
After seeing Outlaw miss that POINT-BLANK, bounce pass by Tyreke to blow the easiest layup in the world, I'm thinking I'd rather have the Kings flush $3 million down the drain each year than have him on the court.

Seriously, if he can't score off of THAT set-up, than what possible good can he do?
At least Kenny Thomas tried.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
We can't amnesty outlaw. He wasn't on the team yet. A good time to remember we could have had billups and baron Davis for the same price. Or just given the extra money to dalembert.
Sammy D seemed hellbent on not playing in Sac by the end of Free Agency

things I can't wrap my head around: Kings are a selfish non-passing team, yet not a single word has been spoken about Crawford going 1-on-1 every single time.

We can't amnesty outlaw. He wasn't on the team yet. A good time to remember we could have had billups and baron Davis for the same price. Or just given the extra money to dalembert.
Except Outlaw can't be amnestied (again).
well, crap.