[Game] Kings Vs Miami Heat, 2/26/2024, 7:00p PT/10:00p ET (NBATV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say it but this game is probably over. This is a recurring theme by this Kings team. Underperform at home, get outplayed by a team missing several key players and show no sense of urgency. This team is gonna stay in the play-in come end of season.

imagine getting blown out at home by a team missing terry rozier, butler, and tyler herro. At least the pistons, blazers, and hornets game were competitive.

Really hate these types of kings games. Undermanned opponent, have a great shot to continue momentum and help maintain that 5 slot going into a tough stretch then just crap the bed. Classic inconsistent kings stuff

Disgraceful performance. I wish this team would be embarrassed, but I don’t think they care. They follow Fox’s lead with the “it’s just one game” mentality. Crowd should boo them.

I don't even know why we continue to talk about missing players going into these games. Why not just focus on the capable talent that the opponent has available. Like Jaquez, Martin, Adebayo, Wright, etc

Not a great game but Brown not responding early enough might have killed it. Very rarely has Brown and his staff been this far behind when it comes to recognizing the issue. Spo tricked him into that run and the momentum completely shifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.