[Game] Kings @ Denver Nuggets, 2/14/2024, 6:00p PT/9:00p ET

Wow! Just walked in and caught the last 2 min what a great finish was confused about the last possession will rerun it back in a here ina few minutes we went out for VDay dinner they had it on although we didn’t have a good view but we were ten down when we left. Hey didn’t get my birthday wish last night BUT I’ll take tonight’s win! I’ll just give kudos to the whole team for their hard work as I don’t know the final numbers but LIGHT THE BEAM

Bench points tonight... 18
Monk 1/10 shots (that basket that wasn't given "and one") and many sloppy plays but was good at defense, Lyles helped quite much in his limited time, Duarte was good for his standards, but I'd rather see Kessler instead of him, Keon and Len barely played to be able to "judge" them

From the starting lineup Fox woke up in the 4th luckily for us, Domas was superb (not a beast like yesterday) and managed to hold Jokic in the defense as well, Murray not effective in offense, missed several open shots, Huerter was ok, I am not sure that benching him out was the right call, maybe it's consequences after what happened yesterday or there was another incident that was off camera this time? Last but not least HB was the catalyst in the win, he hit that very big three that seemed not the best choice at that moment and though it looked he wouldn't return at the end, finally MB didn't forget him. 17 very efficient points in a match that we shot below 40%.

The trend with opponents hitting 40% or better from 3 while Kings way below despite taking more shots continues. We should have attacked the paint more (Jokic is very slow in switching players in defense but kudos to everyone that they managed to get a win there. Malone according to Kyle will be frustrated now and take it on his daughter playing volleyball.

Update: HB had 20 (like you guys pointed out) and Malik had 2/11 finally, should have guessed it since Fox was saying 20 with 7/20 shots before refreshing it

Yes sir!! This can be the win we look back on that catapults us right back into that top 5. We can absolutely do it and there’s no point in fretting over standings right now. Some teams have simply played more games than we have an the loss column is what matters.
We're ONLY 1.5 games back from doing just that...We need not to worry about standings, and just worry about going out there every night and playing our hearts out. We will win some. We will lose some. But, as long as we leave our hearts out on the floor, we will find ourselves hosting a few games after #82 on the schedule.