[Game] Sacramento Kings @ Philadelphia 76ers, 1/12/2024, 4:30p PST/7:30p EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why Len came in so early for Sabonis - Did Sabonis just have to pee or something, or is Brown testing out different rest rotations? Thinking Len may give Sabonis a 3 min breather mid 2nd quarter too.

I wonder why Len came in so early for Sabonis - Did Sabonis just have to pee or something, or is Brown testing out different rest rotations? Thinking Len may give Sabonis a 3 min breather mid 2nd quarter too.
They did assign what looked like a 2nd foul to him that shouldn't have been.

There were about 7-9 FTs that were gifted to the 76ers that quarter. Two back to back phantom calls for Maxey, Bamba, Harris not being touched on a 3, etc.

The refs calls were worse than the Kings 3PT shooting this quarter. And that’s saying something. Hopefully the refs can get it together and turn their game around.

His whiskers brushed against someone’s chest, and then his pinky touched a ball too close to the pinky of a sixer

Status
Not open for further replies.