[Game] Sacramento Kings (3) vs Golden State Warriors (6) (WCDS Game 2, 1-0) 4/14/2023 7:00pm Pacific 10:00pm Eastern (TNT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t like one another. That’s for sure. Win or lose, we are going down swinging and the Warriors would come out battered and bruised. Who wants it more?

We don’t like one another. That’s for sure. Win or lose, we are going down swinging and the Warriors would come out battered and bruised. Who wants it more?
It's one thing to have a rivalry, it's another altogether to do what Green did. You can respect your rivals. I have zero respect for the Ls.

Example: I'm a Giants fan - and I respect (but dislike) the Dodgers. Not so with the Ls.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
As much as we like to be conspiracy theorists around here - I actually believe that Silver doesn't like this sort of crap. I have a feeling there will be a real penalty for this.

This was already a great series. You didn't need something like this to trash it up and get viewership.
That's one of the most singular violent actions I've seen against another player ... it may not have ended a career like the punch but it was really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.