[Game] Kings @ Suns 2/14/2023 6pm Pacific 9pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I get TD has been solid tonight but the Kings should probably have Keegan out there instead of him if only to cut down on weird mental errors to close the game out. And yes, I know it's weird to advocate playing the rookie instead of the five year vet to limit mistakes.

We have a lot of holes we should have filled
There's some signs Brown is shifting rotations around.

Edwards and Ellis are in a big shift tonight.

n i mean, the Kings are obviously taking it on the chin not benching davion to help keep his confidence, but if he keeps playing like this they'll have to change things up a bit, maybe even try delly.

N there's still Queta..

I get TD has been solid tonight but the Kings should probably have Keegan out there instead of him if only to cut down on weird mental errors to close the game out. And yes, I know it's weird to advocate playing the rookie instead of the five year vet to limit mistakes.
Brown does not give Keegan any end game respect hes always the 1st to be b3nched at end of game

I admire the effort, but the execution is lacking against a veteran team. Ayton is getting whatever he wants & simultaneously making life difficult for Sabonis. At least Domantas is 9-9 from the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.