2022 California Classic Day 3 7/5/2022 (Kings vs Lakers 2:30PM Pacific, NBATV)

Other than our 3 guaranteed contract guys, didn't really see much in the rest of the guys these 3 games.. Matt Coleman was solid, but we kind of knew that already. O'Connell's tools popped a bit, but the shooting wasn't great. Horne, Rhoden pretty whatever.

Max Christie has looked like the worst player on the Lakers and he's the guy they drafted.
All of these FOs need to stop drafting guys solely because of how they looked in high school. Christie was bad and inconsistent at MSU. If he weren’t a 5-star recruit, I don’t think he’d even get into the GLeauge pre-draft combine.

Shooter who can’t shoot… what could go wrong

Since last year’s summer league championship was such a great predictor of our regular season championship, i‘m feeling good with this California classic sweep.
I brought this up in the other game thread, the great thing about this is the SL coach isn't getting sent off into oblivion this time after being the only person with a brain in the coaching seat.

He doesn't even look that slow. Multiple times he was switched in smaller people and held his own. But this was definitely his worse game, he gor lost multiple times, but that doesn't really have anything to do with his quickness.
There's physical quickness and then there's mental quickness. For a dude that big, he should be getting more blocks and altering more shots. There were plenty of times when dudes just cruised right by him. On offense, it's an adventure of the black hole kind.

There's physical quickness and then there's mental quickness. For a dude that big, he should be getting more blocks and altering more shots. There were plenty of times when dudes just cruised right by him. On offense, it's an adventure of the black hole kind.
I agree with his mental quickness. I thought you were referring to his physical quickness.