[Game] Kings @ Lakers, 11/26/21 7:30pm Pacific 10:30pm Eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're winning with people we didn't think should be in the association. This is nuts. I don't know how long this can last but it's pretty clear if we had made trades with the former coach in place we'd have taken some big Ls.
Speak for yourself on "we"......its been obvious that Len deserves more PT
The backcourt of Fox and Hali filled the stat sheet
Fox 15-32 for 34, 6 reb and 8 asst in 53 minutes
Hali finished strong with 19, 6 reb, 9 asst and 5 stls
If Halliburton can get 5 steals and 9 assists every game he wouldn't need to even score double digits. 5 steals is more impressive than 19 pts in a game by a good amount.

R

Reyes134

Build Gentry a damn statue. Love the pick and roll play and got the guys playing hard.

And more importantly, PLAYING guys. There's no excuse for Marvin Bagley having been rotting on the bench, none.

Look how he's contributed on offense and defense. Why the hell was he on the bench on a sorry ass Kings team ?
Hell yeah! We rollin! Can't believe the coaching change make us play way harder with more chemistry! In his post game last time, AG was including EVERYONE on his village comment. Make the whole team come together!

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
Speak for yourself on "we"......its been obvious that Len deserves more P
I'm one of the more rose glassed fellows on here. Len isn't who I was talking about. The tone after Philly (which I thought should have shocked nobody and saw a lot of positives in) was this team was beneath G-League no matter who coached.

If Marv continues playing defense, sharing the ball and rebounding while hitting the occasional corner 3 he will be getting a lot more minutes. If he is consistent with it, one could argue a return to the starting lineup could be on the table.
The only issue is he and Holmes haven't ever been the best together when it comes to spacing for De'Aaron. Len sets such good screens, and is taking 3's so it's not unworkable. Tristan and Bagley didn't do too bad but they've had their moments where defenses collapse on them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.