[Game] Kings vs. Celtics, 2/3/21, 7pm PST, 10pm EST

Kings 4Q crunch time execution much, much better of late. But last few seconds execution still uneven. Why have Rese inbound the ball very single time? That last few seconds play would have been better to have Holmes passing it to clutch shooter Rese instead of the big mans brick hitting top of the backboard. But in the end didn't matter this time - KINGS WIN!!!

Kings 4Q crunch time execution much, much better of late. But last few seconds execution still uneven. Why have Rese inbound the ball very single time? That last few seconds play would have been better to have Holmes passing it to clutch shooter Rese instead of the big mans brick hitting top of the backboard. But in the end didn't matter this time - KINGS WIN!!!
I was thinking the same thing. On one hand who better to trust to get it in? There were some serious game management issues but De'Aaron is now good enough to clean up some of those messes.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Tyrese is smarter than all the other Kings put together. i can't believe we got this guy!!!
I don't know if he's the smartest player on the floor, but he's the rare rookie who never looks flustered by the moment. The Kings historically have a bad habit of falling apart under pressure so seeing him calmly make the right play every time is very refreshing to be sure!

I was thinking the same thing. On one hand who better to trust to get it in? There were some serious game management issues but De'Aaron is now good enough to clean up some of those messes.
I think it's a trust issue on the crucial pass-in, and among the 3-pt showers Ty is least able to get his ooff in that circumstance. They figured Richaun wouldn't be challenged and figured he'd do better than that effort. We've heard rumors of RH working on a 3-ball before.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
who was Luke telling to box out in the end? I'm assuming it was Richaun. The play prior to that, he was chasing Jaylen around the Williams screen before Hali bailed him out with a foul

This was a critical win. If we can go 2-2 in this four game stretch that would be huge! I am eyeing that Clippers game too. I can see them going to sleep when they see us on the schedule considering how they manhandle us. Barnes on kawhi this time.

And on the sideline Luke Walton was laughing it up coming out of the timeout. In that timeout could have changed the play with Holmes to inbound but dude too busy laughing, not thinking, not being alert, not being creative. But we already know he's a bozo head coach.