[NBA] Comments that don't warrant a thread (DEC/JAN)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I can buy Isaiah Thomas being willing to come off the bench, for a contender. I don't see him as willing to come off the bench, for a lottery team. Especially not a lottery team that he's already played for, and that he thinks (whether fans of the team agree with him, or not) didn't want him, the last time he was there.

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
36/16/15 for Luka, but the L. Gotta win or those numbers are going to start looking Westbrook-like.
One popular consolation that Kings fans have told themselves is that the Kings would have found some way to screw him up, but it looks like the Mavs did a nice job mortgaging their future to go all in with Luka and Zinger. I wonder how long it will be before they can right those sails? And will Luka demand an out first?

One popular consolation that Kings fans have told themselves is that the Kings would have found some way to screw him up, but it looks like the Mavs did a nice job mortgaging their future to go all in with Luka and Zinger. I wonder how long it will be before they can right those sails? And will Luka demand an out first?
He will, and to the Kings. The team he was destined to be on and fulfill the prophecy.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Blazers season about to go down into a spiral if they don't make a trade or two here. Dame is going to have to average 40 PPG for them to be in games

Status
Not open for further replies.