[Game] Kings @ Magic - Sunday, Aug. 2 - 3 PM PT

How do you feel about the crowd noises during the games?

• Love it.

• Like it.

• Meh.

• Not a fan.

• There's crowd noise?

Results are only viewable after voting.
They're not this bad. When I see a team this undisciplined and unprepared its on coaching. Luke Walton is terrible, and the Kings have him locked up for three more seasons? Good Lord.
We’ll be saying the same thing for the next coach Buddy/Barnes are just not as good as some think and that won’t change

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
It’s almost like this starting lineup doesn’t work or something.
I think that's a given by now. But since Bagley can't stay healthy and Giles is a foul machine, Luke doesn't have many options at the 4 spot unless he wants to play Hield in the starting unit with Bogdanovic and slide Barnes at 4 which would mean giving up 50 point quarters instead of 40.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
You can't give up every thing at the start, teams will get going and bury you. They shouldn't have to rely on comebacks every game. That's not winning basketball. Because as we're seeing they hit the valley emotionally at some point.
Any time you ask one of the less athletic players in the league (Bjeli) to guard an athletic freak like Gordon, this won’t go well. I’m not an NBA coach and I know that. Apparently Luke doesn’t though.

Buddy’s out there throwing bricks at the rim and Barnes is invisible like he’s been through his whole career stop blaming the coach