[Game] Kings vs Bucks 2/27- 7PT/10ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, the stupidest thing to happen in the whole game was Harry singlehandedly changing the momentum of the game/absorbing Bagley's competitive spirit and turning into a freaking weapon of mass destruction then getting pulled out of the game midway through the fourth quarter and never seeing the floor again.
I think it was the 3pt line defense. he got lost couple of times leaving Mirotic open. In fact I think he got subbed out on one such 3 that was followed by a timeout.

Every coach does though. I remember people absolutely shredding Adelman (for sometimes legitimate reasons) when the team was one of the best in the league. It's just that mistakes stand out more in losses than in victories.
Very true. Whew, i need to go watch a Disney movie or something. I’m still angry

What’s all this talk of ACL’s about? I doubt coach and Bagley would be giggling if that were even a possibility

I'd be shocked if it was that. Usually that's pretty evident. Also, they should have done non-conclusive structural tests manually to see how the knee shifts. They can't write anything off but usually they can tell right away if you're boned.

He's grown into his body, happens with age. The young Kings' teenage bodies will go through the same transition depending how hard they hit the weight room, which isn't necessarily a positive in terms of basketball but you do want to have a strong base.
Yeah, but he was 27-28 in Phoenix and big. He looks like he’s really been hitting the weights and not so much a kid growing into his body. That happens a little earlier

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
still too soon for the Denzel gif I posted after his last injury was revealed as a bruise

Dr. Harry Giles M.D has weighed in “he’ll be fine, let his body do what it supposed to do and he’ll come back and it will be fire”
To be fair, Harry is possibly the most positive person on the planet and would probably say the same thing about a dude who had the entire bottom half of his body sawed off.

Every coach does though. I remember people absolutely shredding Adelman (for sometimes legitimate reasons) when the team was one of the best in the league. It's just that mistakes stand out more in losses than in victories.
True you hope your coach can help you steal a game or two with a well designed play.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Yeah, but he was 27-28 in Phoenix and big. He looks like he’s really been hitting the weights and not so much a kid growing into his body. That happens a little earlier
his body is in the prime stages of his life, he was always bound to put on even more mass if he so chose considering how bulky he was in Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.