The Official NBA Lottery Day Thread

What pick do the Kings get?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I ran a simulator like 7 times, and got two #2s and a #1.

Keep the good luck going tonight.

(I fully expect to fall. The good luck for the decade happened last lottery)

A lot of people couldn’t pick Donovan Mitchell in a lineup last year in June but those same people swear they had Mitchell high in the draft
We talked about him plenty. Blob and a couple others had him really high on their radars. Most other people would have thought about taking him at 10 but more than likely wouldn't have because of Bogie/Buddy. It's not like he wasn't talked about and then in hindsight we all acted like we saw it coming. Most of us were raving about his personality and his defense more than his offense.

I ran a simulator like 7 times, and got two #2s and a #1.

Keep the good luck going tonight.

(I fully expect to fall. The good luck for the decade happened last lottery)
The simulator gods would never weight results by location:cool: Somehow I expect their ad revenues double by giving everyone hope!!

I see Michael Finley is representing the Mavs, but its Scott Perryrepresenting the Knicks that I'd watch for.
If two teams could beat the odds I'd like the Knicks yo be the other. Aside from the frozen envelop, New York has probably had the worst luck of any team in the lottery and they are not obvious tsnk masters.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Predict 8th pick.

I picked us at 7 about a month before the season ended in position pre lottery.

You can bank on 8.
The odds of the Kings ending up with the 8th pick are actually worse than the odds of the Kings getting lucky and getting the number one pick your optimism is overwhelming!

I’ll say we get the 7th pick. We used all our luck last year when we got the 3rd pick (even then being the Kangz, we picked 5th due to a Kangz trade). No way we get lucky two years im a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.