[Game] Kings @ Warriors 11/02/13 Game Thread

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wondered as well if this had to do with a statement to Malone. He seemed a little agitated in the offseason when people were suggesting Malone was the tactics/brains behind their success.
Totally plausible. The interview the GSW broadcast showed with Jackson before the game was a clear indication that Jackson has his panties in a bunch every time Malone is mentioned.

I hope Malone verbally abuses the entire team for playing like complete garbage, no defense, and worst of all for not playing like a team. The bad habits are embedded deep ... this may be a long season folks.
I'd only amend this to the starters. The bench played with energy and hustle on the defensive end and didn't just pack it in when the starters got us down by 27.

3me: "If Jimmer was put in sooner we wouldn't be down by ~20. This shows the ineptitude of the new FO and coach. blah blah blah blah blah..."

Just teasing, but I wonder if Coach Malone told Jimmer to just shoot the ball or whatever at the start of the timeout.

Btw, Klay is a prime example of what McLemore could become. He came in extremely weak as a ballhandler and has slowly and steadily improved his on-ball play. He's also become a really effective ball-handler

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I am proud of what our bench was able to do tonight. I would not want to be a starter on the bus on the way home. The deadly silence on the ride will be agonizing...

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Mercifully over... not sure what can be drawn from this debacle except we held the under 100 and our bench has grit (most of it)... oh well.

S

SDkings82

There Are Way Too Many Guys on This Team That If They Are Not Hitting Shots They Literally Do Nothing Else. If IT, MT, Salmons, And Patterson Aren't Hitting Open 3'S They Literally Have No Purpose. At Least Salmons Used To Be A Half Way Decent Defender But Now Even That Is Gone. Outlaw At Least Rebounds The Ball And Gives Effort.

"Outlaw is a very good garbage player." -Dubs announcers.

Love that double meaning.
It's true though, he really is with his length and all. It has value. There's always going to end up being "garbage" going on, so a player who doesn't get in on it, many times loses value. (Salmons playing forward)

3me

Jimmer's ball handling is at an elite PG level, the excuses regarding his game are all lies. Just lies, that's all. Jimmer's handle has improved tremendously and his supposed lack of handle has always been exaggerated. Jimmer's the best guard on this team, without question. In this wicked world, it doesn't matter what the right thing is. Sometimes the wicked stifle the good sheep illogically and immorally.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Jimmer's ball handling is at an elite PG level, the excuses regarding his game are all lies. Just lies, that's all. Jimmer's handle has improved tremendously and his supposed lack of handle has always been exaggerated. Jimmer's the best guard on this team, without question. In this wicked world, it doesn't matter what the right thing is. Sometimes the wicked stifle the good sheep illogically and immorally.
Bullcrap. Enough is enough.

There Are Way Too Many Guys on This Team That If They Are Not Hitting Shots They Literally Do Nothing Else. If IT, MT, Salmons, And Patterson Aren't Hitting Open 3'S They Literally Have No Purpose. At Least Salmons Used To Be A Half Way Decent Defender But Now Even That Is Gone. Outlaw At Least Rebounds The Ball And Gives Effort.
Why do you type like this?

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'm sure you're not doing this on purpose, but it's very distracting.

I agree. He's also the best big man. And coach.

Plus he smells nice.