Your top 10 picks for the upcoming season

J

joethecrow

Fantasy Faux Pas?

I disagree with your 8 and 9 picks and am concerned with your listing of Peja so high...in fact I think your list is rather skewed personally. Peja is a great shooter, but as for fantasy purposes...not the best pick at #3.

I won't critique your list without fairly listing mine however.

1. Garnett - Best all around player in the game.

2. Duncan - Mr. Consistent

3. Shaq - Going to have a monster year as the primary option in Miami

4. Nowitzki - Power forward that will contribute in several categories especially with extra options in Dallas now gone.

5. T-Mac - Free to shoot with Yao in the middle.

6. Bryant - No pressure from Shaq or Colorado. And has a decent team around him.

7. Kirilienko - Fills the stat sheet in 5 catergories.

8. Ben Wallace - Rebounds, block shots and steals.

9 . Jermaine O'neal - Solid and consistent in three catergories.

10. Shawn Marion - All around. with an outside shot.

Notables: Peja, Elton Brand, LeBron James, Cassell, and Pierce.

joethecrow said:
I disagree with your 8 and 9 picks and am concerned with your listing of Peja so high...in fact I think your list is rather skewed personally. Peja is a great shooter, but as for fantasy purposes...not the best pick at #3.
Why I ranked Peja so high? Because he can easily get 4 good categories in points, three point made, FG%, and also FT%. These categories make him a great fantasy player. And not to mention he also gets decent rebounds per game, and okay steals.

And have you seen how Donyell played for the Raptors last season? He was always in the top 10 of the player ranking, and he was also a solid all around player.

47% FG
40% 3PT
16.2PPG
1.21SPG
1.58BPG
10.07RPG

Pretty much decent in every aspects

1. Kevin Garnett (Minnesota Timberwolves)2. Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs)3. Elton Brand (Los Angeles Clippers)4. Shaquille O'Neal (Los Angeles Lakers)5. Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks)6. Tracy McGrady (Orlando Magic)7. Predrag Stojakovic (Sacramento Kings)8. Brad Miller (Sacramento Kings)9. Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers)10. Shawn Marion (Phoenix Suns)

1. Kevin Garnett (Minnesota Timberwolves)2. Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs)3. Shaquille O'Neal (Los Angeles Lakers)4. Tracy McGrady (Orlando Magic)5. Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers)6. Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks)7. Chris Webber (Sacramento Kings)8. Elton Brand (Los Angeles Clippers)9. Shawn Marion (Phoenix Suns)10. Jermaine O'Neal (Indiana Pacers)

taking the efficieny leaders from the past two years im guessing that:
1KG <thats a lock
2Duncan <so is that
3Sofa}
4Mcgrady} these 3 are a toss up
5Kobe}
6Webb/Brad
7Pedja
8Brand
9Dirk
10Marion