Wow...

I know I've been gone for a while but I didn't expect the site to have changed this much!:eek:

QF is back in the house...although it's a slightly different house...that needs a few repairs...but fortunately, it has the same amazing landlord (Jeremy the Great!). Now I may have lost some equity (my posts, my poor posts!), but with the new and more stable foundation (the new server), I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I reestablish myself.

So, now that I've worn that analogy out...

It's great to be back at KINGSFANS.COM!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
QueensFan said:
I know I've been gone for a while but I didn't expect the site to have changed this much!:eek:

QF is back in the house...although it's a slightly different house...that needs a few repairs...but fortunately, it has the same amazing landlord (Jeremy the Great!). Now I may have lost some equity (my posts, my poor posts!), but with the new and more stable foundation (the new server), I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before I reestablish myself.

Hey, QF, nice to see you. I guess this means that our post race is back on. :p

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:
Post count going up by the second ;) haha glad to see ya back QF and 6th ;)

Glad to see almost everyone back! :D
Thanks, Freak. Good to see you back too, kiddo.

You all had way too many posts in the first place. Of course, it will only take a month or so to replace them all. Fiends. I'll admit, I'm addicted to KF too.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Feh; you all should have seen Slugking back in the days of Kingsrap/Sachoops; he was a post whore before post-whoring was cool.

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
Feh; you all should have seen Slugking back in the days of Kingsrap/Sachoops; he was a post whore before post-whoring was cool.
( Spits his water all over the place and is Rolling On The Floor Laughing His Arse Off With Tears In His Eyes )

Thanks Slim now I have to clean up my desk!:p

Sad to say thats sooooo true....lol

QueensFan said:

I was shocked too. Like moving into a new home and you feel kind of uncomfortable for a few days. New site, new approach, new everything. Still, I miss the old site.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
JoMama said:
I was shocked too. Like moving into a new home and you feel kind of uncomfortable for a few days. New site, new approach, new everything. Still, I miss the old site.
:D Mama, glad you are back with us.

now that it's back on, has anyone checked back a few times during the day just to make sure it's still here? i checked a few times yesterday :)

QueensFan said:
Wow, 40 posts a day...let's see you keep that pace up!!!
Mr. S£im Citrus said:
looks like i got some work to do!! time to fail outta college, upset my family, and pee off my friends XD

To all of those who have said that they miss the old layout, I do too, but I'm guessing that the site hasn't reached its final form yet:). I mean I don't think that the site's title is going to remain "vBulletin" forever:). I'm sure there are some changes in the works, but for now I'm more than happy to live with what we've got!

Evenstar said:
now that it's back on, has anyone checked back a few times during the day just to make sure it's still here? i checked a few times yesterday :)

Everyday...LOL

Nice to see more and more regular members back.

Thanks to VF21 for helping me restore my old avatar that was lost in space. Looking forward to the new season although it's hard to say for sure how things will look by then.

Curious about the status of Contributing Members now that the old board has been vaporized...

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Nazman said:
Thanks to VF21 for helping me restore my old avatar that was lost in space. Looking forward to the new season although it's hard to say for sure how things will look by then.

Curious about the status of Contributing Members now that the old board has been vaporized...
Once Jeremy can get the contributing member's forum, etc. back, we'll be okay. There are records, besides what was on the old board, that can be used to determine the members, their contribution rate, and their contribution dates.