Who's your pick (DRAFT DAY) poll

Who do you want at the #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funkykingston

Super Moderator
Staff member
I actually voted Luka because at this point I'd like to see that just so the sports media has to backtrack on all the "Doncic is doing everything to avoid Sacramento" or "Doncic will stay in Europe if picked by the Kings" narratives.

But the pick is Bagley. This front office has never done smokescreens and I don't think they suddenly learned how. For better or worse (probably worse since you need some degree of sneakiness to be effective) Vlade & co have been incredibly transparent. I'd be shocked if it was Doncic. I'd definitely be happy with that pick but maybe more happy that the Kings were able to keep it from leaking and send out misdirection signals. It would mean they're learning on the fly.

Doncic is my man, but there are at least 4 excellent candidates, any of which should be a win for the Kings. Be glad when the draft is over and all the arguing and contentiousness is over and the forum gets back to normal.......... Bah ha ha ha ha :p:p:p:p:p

Entity

Hall of Famer
I couldn’t reply there. But saw on the doncic thread that some think Vivek wanted Bagley and vlade wanted doncic. Everything I saw had that reversed. Any links to the Vivek wanting Bagley?

Have settled on Bagley about a week or so ago simply because I think (rightly or wrongly) that he has a higher upside than all the other candidates at pick 2.

Time will tell who is right and who is wrong.

If it's going to be Bagley, we should trade one of our surplus bigs to whoever takes Grayson Allen, fire Joerger and pay Coach K $15mil a season to actually coach to the young talent on the roster instead of slowing the ball down and grinding it out any longer