Whine and moan about your Fantasy Hoops team(s) ITT, 2021-22 edition

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
Pro: the Yahoo Fantasy app alerted me that Bam Adebayo was out, thirty minutes before his game's 8pm ET tip.
Con: the only player I have eligible to play at his position, that I could have replaced him with, is in a game that tipped off at 7pm ET.

I got Cade and Rozier on my IL, and I have four other PGs in my active lineup (Bane, Cole Anthony, Maxey and Kemba). I can't just DROP any of them, but I can't keep those guys on my IL when they ain't injured anymore. SMH. Trying to trade...

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
Welp, not exactly how I drew it up, but I reckon that Josh Hart going for a career-high forty-four (and counting?) takes the sting out of Steph Curry being held to eight.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I'm not sure why Josh Hart somehow got tasked with being the one good player still playing on the Blazers but my fantasy team thanks whoever made that decision.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I managed to pull off a dramatic comeback, and win my quarterfinal matchup, by outsmarting my opponent: my league has "negative" stats, and I noticed that I was in range of FG% and TOs, so I pulled all of my players after the matinee game (Trail Blazers/Pacers), and then let him shoot himself out of the playoffs.

Of course, now my reward is a semifinal matchup, where I will be without two of my three best players (Steph, Domas), and a key role player (Hart) whose team has four games this week, but who doesn't play in back-to-backs.