Where are KingsFans members from? (Follow link and mark map!!)

I messed up and it won't let me change it. I work in Paradise, CA but live in Chico, CA. Since they're only 8 miles apart, I guess I won't worry about it.

Brick, I didn't know you lived in Jersey.

I have an apartment pretty close by in Cliffside Park. However, I currently reside in my homeland of Bombay, India

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
KingKong said:
Brick, I didn't know you lived in Jersey.

I have an apartment pretty close by in Cliffside Park. However, I currently reside in my homeland of Bombay, India
Yep, temporarily back to my old haunt on the banks of the Hudson. Newport. Never been the same since the Towers went down though. Used to be gorgeous, now there is something missing. Also have a month to month apartment in Philly again.

Bricklayer said:
Yep, temporarily back to my old haunt on the banks of the Hudson. Newport. Never been the same since the Towers went down though. Used to be gorgeous, now there is something missing. Also have a month to month apartment in Philly again.
Never really had a view of the Towers, but being up on the 30th floor of Winston Towers, there's a great view of uptown and midtown Manhattan, along with ofcourse the Hudson.