When does the NBA fantasy sesaon begin?

they should let you know and theyll give you time to get ready :\

but if you want a time frame, probably towards the later part of the month/start of Oct

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bballkingsrock said:
When does the NBA fantasy sesaon begin? When does it begin at Yahoo, NBA.com. and ESPN? PLease tell me so I can get ready.
The best way to find out is to check at those sites.

We normally have a couple of fantasy leagues run by members here. They'll be posting information when the time approaches. Right now, everyone is playing MLB and getting ready for the start of NFL...

NBA's time will come.

:D

I've got an NFL league up and running and I'll be posting about when we'll have our kingsfans.com league...last year had 16 teams in it and we had a ton of fun...most of us around here are in about 3 or 4 leagues and there's usually about 3 or 4 "official" kingsfans.com leagues...I can't wait either, but the NFL season should be fun too!!!

I'll run one at Yahoo again this year. I do better in the ones I join, rather than commision. Where's Jacobdrj? I want to join his again. He knows why:p

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Jsin has run a "semi-official" one for Kingsfans for the last 3 years using Yahoo.

But there's always a variety of others started by various members too. I actually got involved in 4 of them last year, which was too much for me. Kind of lost touch and quit following/working the individual teams as much because my attention was so divided. And it seemed like I had half the players in the NBA on one or the other of my team's so it kind of broke the follow-your-players aspect.