What's your pick today? (June 11, 2018)

Who do you want at the #2?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching more videos on players than anytime in the past, My brain says Luka, Deep down I have a feeling we will regret not taking MPJ. I voted MPJ cause I don't want to settle. Either one works for me though. I will take Ayton as well

Entity

Hall of Famer
To be honest I’d be happy with Ayton, doncic, Bagley, porter. I think all 4 would make us better. Bamba and jjj a little behind those guys to me. Ayton and Bagley are weapons down low. Doncic is a weapon with all around game. I just think porter could be a force.

My big board in terms of the top prospects:

1. Ayton
2. Doncic
3. Jaren Jackson Jr
4. Mo Bamba
5. Marvin Bagley
6. Trae Young
7. Porter Jr
8. Wendell Carter
9. Miles Bridges
10. Mikal Bridges

Luka is my top prospect in the draft, not much will really change that at this point. I can't wait to see how a kid who's so skilled and savy on the offensive end at age 19 continues to develop and what he can become. Especially like that he's going to make Buddy/Bogdan/Fox, our 3 most important players, better and continue to further their development.

Everyone is acting like we have a glaring hole at sf. You don't take one of the top picks to fill a need. You draft who you feel is BPA.

Was justin as good his rookie year as i thought he would be? No
Did he show well defensively? y
What was his greatest weakness? Offensive consistency
Do i think doncic is a hell of a player? absolutely
Do i think doncic is the best fit with our "young core"? no

Giles is still an unknown.

Am i ready to give up on wcs? Y
His free throws have actually gotten worse!
His effort, motor, and iq are all questionable.

Give us a big who gets 10 boards a night. Give us a big who can block some shots!
What if giles pans out and we go from our 6-7 rebound-a-night bigs in wcs and skal to 10 a night. Wcs and skal do not have the strength to box out effectively, they do not have the strength to play the five.

Am i ready to give up on skal? no
is skal ready for heavy min rn? no

Imho our biggest "need" is some better bigs.
Spend $ on a sf, trade wcs for future pick or back up pg.

Status
Not open for further replies.