What's for dinner?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Fiesta vegetable medley (corn, black beans, onion, broccoli, bell peppers, tomato and shredded cheese)
Baked tilapia (marinated in raspberry vinaigrette)
Garlic bread

What's on your table? ;)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
Sonoran style steak, steamed Cauliflower, Sauteed Kale with onions, tomatoes & mushrooms, baked yams & salad mix of cucumber, carrot, celery, olives & avocado

My daughter is shopping at Corti’s so I don’t know the rest of the menu is yet. I just bought 3.73 lbs. of Alaska halibut at Taylor’s market. Daughter just arrived to begin ptrparing dinner for eight (family). The rest of menu is roared small red, Yukon and purple spuds, stir fry zucchini, yellow squash, onions and carrots. Haven’t asked about dessert, and a little Chardonnay with dinner. (After my Friday night manhattan.). Cheers!

Last edited:
I made lamb koobideh kebabs for dinner last night. I'm getting better at cooking Mediterranean fare, which is a nice change of pace from the kinds of flavors I ordinarily cook with. Making thai coconut curry for dinner tonight, which I'm also excited about. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Lemon garlic rotisserie chicken (from the Wagon Wheel Market in Oroville), pasta salad and brussel sprouts. YUM! Oh, and egg nog ... just because.