What will the Kings do over the last 25 games?

What will the Kings do over the last 25 games?

• Make a solid playoff run (i.e. 16-9 or 15-10 record) and make the 8th seed!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Make a valient effort, but come up in no man's land (i.e. 10-15 record): miss playoffs, lose pick

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Play the Kids and go into full tank mode (i.e. 5-20 record), finish bottom 8 and keep our pick.

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Tank-a-Shank, win the Lottery (top 3 pick), but then lose the pick to Philly to #7-10

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Who cares!!! I'm a Pelicans fan now!!!

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something Else.... What????

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Well, now that the trade deadline has come and past.

It is official, Vlade and the F.O. have no idea what they are doing.

First, trade your franchise player, 4 days before the deadline, for very little in return. And THEN, you have four days to make some moves, but you don't follow that up with a trades and salary dump of veteran players, that have no future with the team. This, while knowing full well, you are right in the midst of losing your own lottery pick, if you don't tank properly.

So, what's next??? What do you think the Kings will do over the final 25 games of this crazy season.

hopefully lose 22 out of the next 25 games
I'm not sure the team is made to fully tank, since we still have competent veterans like DC and KK on the roster.

That's why I would feel more comfortable about their ability to tank if the FO shipped out the remaining good veterans.

Also, Coach will have to be on board with the tank.... otherwise we might try to win. :confused:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
I'm not sure the team is made to fully tank, since we still have competent veterans like DC and KK on the roster.

That's why I would feel more comfortable about their ability to tank if the FO shipped out the remaining good veterans.

Also, Coach will have to be on board with the tank.... otherwise we might try to win. :confused:
knowing the Kings, they will lose just enough games to land them the 11th slot in the lottery