We need Tyrus Thomas!!

Okay, we need to find a way to move up in the draft and get him. This kid is simply amazing, he has a bit of an outside jumper and he can dunk over just about anyone. He swats shots harder than most players. He is like Kenyon Martin, only he can be better than Kenyon Martin. He can drive/create his shot too. He's a good defender and a GREAT rebounder, he was huge for LSU in their win today. So anyways yeah we need to get Tyrus Thomas. You guys will go crazy about this but I would trade Garcia+first round pick+shareef to get him. He is that good. So yeah, what would you trade to get Ty Thomas?

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
*ahem* -- would love to find that old thread where I first started touting the guy back in December or so. ;)

Last edited:
BMiller52 said:
Okay, we need to find a way to move up in the draft and get him. This kid is simply amazing, he has a bit of an outside jumper and he can dunk over just about anyone. He swats shots harder than most players. He is like Kenyon Martin, only he can be better than Kenyon Martin. He can drive/create his shot too. He's a good defender and a GREAT rebounder, he was huge for LSU in their win today. So anyways yeah we need to get Tyrus Thomas. You guys will go crazy about this but I would trade Garcia+first round pick+shareef to get him. He is that good. So yeah, what would you trade to get Ty Thomas?
I like the kid, dont get me wrong. His explosiveness is very impressive and he is very athletic, but IMO this would be giving up too much for someone who is unproven at the professional level. Noone knows how his game will translate to the NBA. that said, would be nice to make this happen. I am a fan, its gonna be interesting to see how things develop.