Warriors vs Kings in Seattle

Was wondering if anyone is attending the game.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow on Ticketmaster's web site at 10:00 a.m.

According to its website, ticket prices are $40-650 each.

funniest thing I ever saw at old Arco Arena... vs Sonics and there was a moment between plays when it was pretty much dead silent in the crowd. And this woman from the upper reaches of the arena yelled out "EFF YOU DETLEF".

You had to be there.

Was wondering if anyone is attending the game.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow on Ticketmaster's web site at 10:00 a.m.

According to its website, ticket prices are $40-650 each.
I am planning on being there. I have to go to Seattle for work about every other month and made sure to let me boss know that I'd prefer to go on the 4th and 5th of October. Wearing Giants gear to Dodger games and Niners gear to Raiders games has prepared me well for this moment.

I am planning on being there. I have to go to Seattle for work about every other month and made sure to let me boss know that I'd prefer to go on the 4th and 5th of October. Wearing Giants gear to Dodger games and Niners gear to Raiders games has prepared me well for this moment.
Have you bought your tickets to the game?

As soon as tickets went on sale we were able to purchase only upper level tickets for $82 each.
Prices went up today. Going to buy tonight. Looking like I'm going to be dropping in the $170's. Insane for a preseason game, but I feel like if you have the opportunity to see this game it's must see.