Vlade Divac

Vlade sure read KingsFans.com. LOL
All these moves Belinelli, Rondo, now Koufos are what this forum generally kind approve type of move.

Maybe for the first time in Kings history (since online forums existed), one GM finally aligned with what the fans consensus is.
Haters gonna hate. But all this time, I know Vlade reads Kingsfans.com. LOL

Keep it up big guy!

Honestly, it still amazes me that our past management would keep on going after scrubs that wouldnt improve our team. Im glad vlade has some common sense. Most of the posters on this board could have assembled a better team than Gerbil and Mullin. How those two are still employed amazes me.

How hard is it to build around the most talented big in the league? I mean come on, were they purposely trying to sabatoge our team?

How can you not love this guy? He loves the city of Sacramento, the team, and the fans and just put us in the playoff hunt in one off season!!!

MAY KING VLADE FOREVER STAY IN POWER!

He has probably just earned the role of VP/GM until he decides he doesn't want it.

The gravity of what he has just done has not hit us yet. We will be talking about this offseason for the next ten years... more... This is legendary crap what he just did.

I have another prediction: all of this positivity and new blood is going to all but quash the "issues" around Karl. It's simply going to go away.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We are absolutely making the playoffs next year.

Think Vivek might be finally learning his lesson about staying the **** out of things?
I refuse to dump on Vivek any more. He admitted his mistakes, he got rid of Mullin and PDA and he brought in the one guy who I said all along might just be able to right the ship. Vivek isn't a stupid man. He learned from his mistakes and he's made big strides back in the right direction. Let's just concentrate on what matters, you know?

Also, I don't want this thread to become another Vivek-bashing.

Vlade sure read KingsFans.com. LOL
All these moves Belinelli, Rondo, now Koufos are what this forum generally kind approve type of move.

Maybe for the first time in Kings history (since online forums existed), one GM finally aligned with what the fans consensus is.
Haters gonna hate. But all this time, I know Vlade reads Kingsfans.com. LOL

Keep it up big guy!
I think too.