Vlade Divac speaks to fans at State of the Kings Business Event

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
This feels like the right direction for our team to go. Rather than trying to recreate that championship quality team, just get those players involved with the new kids and pass on whatever knowledge they can. We've now got Vlade, Peja, Doug, and Bobby filling roles in the organization. I don't know that Chris Webber really wants to be involved, but Mike Bibby might be interested and he'd add a different dimension than any of the other guys. Al Horford had good things to say about him here:

Horford credits this deviousness to Mike Bibby and the late Lorenzen Wright, who played for the Hawks during Horford’s rookie season. Wright taught Horford to keep opposing defenses guessing, Horford remembers. Bibby would watch film with Horford and point out subtle ways Horford could spring him.
(link)

i wholeheartedly am an advocate of bringing the old guys back to get us this championship.

if C-Webb doesnt want in thats fine, we have a ready made replacement for him in part owner Shaq - someone of stature in demarcus's ear as somewhat of a mentor is what we need.