Ugliest NBA Players

After acquiring Sam Cassell, it made me think of who the ugliest player in the NBA is. My votes as to who the ugliest players in the NBA are:

Andrei Kirilenko Joakim Noah

Adam Morrison

There are a few NBA all ugly players on the Kings. Shelden Williams and Sam Cassell would both definitely make it, maybe also Spencer Hawes.

Dennis Rodman wasn't ugly during his playing days so that one doesn't count, but why does he want to look like this? I liked him when he was in the NBA but now he is a freak show.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Mad D wins.
Simpsons Sheldon can't be beat,,,

However, pair this guy with the others and we win based of forfeit!

PG: Our very own Alien Face
SG: Who Cares
SF: Popeye Jones
PF: Sheldon Williams
C: Calvin Booth

The sad thing is...This team probably beats ours!
:p

Last edited:

Why does Charlie Villanueva not have any eyebrows??? I wouldn't describe him as being "ugly", but more as not looking like anything human.

Time traveling must be real, otherwise how is Chris Kaman here?

pdxKingsFan

So Ordinary That It's Truly Quite Extraordinary
Staff member
I think Adam Morrison takes current honors.

Did Dwayne Schintzius ever combine the mullet with the dye job?

He dosen't have eyebrows because of a disease that he has in which he can't grow hair.
Oh, now I feel bad for him. :( I can only wonder what he would look like with hair...

Also:

Manute Bol could fight against Shelden Williams for the biggest forehead. He also has a huge nose.

Bill Walton may have been a great player, but what was he thinking looking like this?

Ha Seung-Jin may be the ugliest nba player you've never heard of.

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I was just giving the link for past laughs.
:)

And I find it funny that over the past few days we have held the right to Micheal Ruffin, Alien Face, and Calvin Booth.

I was just giving the link for past laughs.
:)

And I find it funny that over the past few days we have held the right to Micheal Ruffin, Alien Face, and Calvin Booth.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I mean, I've never even heard of Calvin Booth before this thread and then we get him. Too bad we gave up Shelden and Quincy, otherwise we could have almost a full roster of uglies!