Turn on the "Sprinklers" "Cause Peja's ON FIRE"

R

R1LOVER

I love it when Grant says that

"TURN ON THE SPRINKLERS GUYS - CAUSE HE'S ON FIRE"

Now that's what I've been waiting for..........GO PEJA..........

It also helps that the shot clocks didn't go out and throw us off again....

GO KINGS...........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Grant interviewed Peja after the game and Grant thanked Peja for making the extra effort and coming across the floor for the interview and Peja said "just like a loose ball!"

piksi said:
Kings are 5-0 when Pedja leads the team in scoring
When Peja leads the team in scoring, it means that Webb is probably getting a lot of assists and is focused on playing a team game. When Webber makes great passes, grabs boards, and Peja hits his shots, the Kings are hard to beat.

Vlad said:
When Peja leads the team in scoring, it means that Webb is probably getting a lot of assists and is focused on playing a team game. When Webber makes great passes, grabs boards, and Peja hits his shots, the Kings are hard to beat.
When webber 'goes' for the triple double we usually win and webb is pretty close most of the games we win.

kgrichwine said:
Grant interviewed Peja after the game and Grant thanked Peja for making the extra effort and coming across the floor for the interview and Peja said "just like a loose ball!"
can i get postgame quotes plz?

Vlad said:
AMEN to that!

Go KINGS!

yeah Peja was straight ballin last night

go peja...woot woot!!

ps--personally i love it when Grant says "if you don't like that you don't like NBA basketball"---i just love that