Trying to buy jersey....wondering if site is legit?

K

KingMilz

Hey I'm looking to buy a jersey (Andre Miller one) of this website http://www.cosciaacademy.com/andre-...philadelphia-76ers-7-black-jersey-p-2642.html

I've googled the site and didn't really get anything...is there any way you can tell if the site is legit? The site seems a bit strange for a number of reasons, I have never been to a website where shipping world wide is free...and a lot of the products are cheap (I'm not to fused if it's fake or not I just want to know if I'm getting the product or not), also zero product reviews. It also seems like to good to be true sort of thing.

Do any of you more experienced online shoppers have any advice or feelings?

I don't think it's a very safe site. Most online shops selling replicas will clearly say that they are replica jerseys and they won't try to go out of their way and say it's 100% authentic. Also their contact info is weird considering you'd have to e-mail them to be contacted. Looks like they set up their servers for Russia, but they're actually from China.

I think I'd stay away from there. It looks a little bit sketchy.

K

KingMilz

Just my luck I find a replica Portland jersey my size on amazon.com for only $15 Australian I get all excited than.....the shipping cost turns out to be $51 Australian ..serious how the **** is that even possible? The Shipping cost is nearly 4 times greater than the actual product and it barley weighs anything.