Trading 'him' to who?

• Thread starter West_Gunslinger16
  • Start date

Which player would you like to receive for trading Miller?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

West_Gunslinger16

To trade Brad or not is not the question today, but rather who will you trade him for?

1. Portland TrailBlazer's Joel Pryzbilla
2. Portland TrailBlazer's Theo Ratliff
3. Denver Nugget's Marcus Camby
4. Philadelphia 76ers' Samuel Dalembert
5. Chicago Bulls' Tyson Chandler
6. Others (please state on your post)

I wouldn't touch Camby with a 10 ft pole. We all get irritated with Brad missing games. Camby is good for only 45-55 games a year.

F

Fillmoe

sammy d!

last year i liked tyson chandler alot.... but this year it seems like all he does is pick up fouls....

None! Brad is a guy that we can compliment nicely with a good big man defender. I think people underestimate Brad's ability to stretch a defense and how key that is when you have so many post players and a pick and roll point guard...

R

Rome

Rain man said:
None! Brad is a guy that we can compliment nicely with a good big man defender. I think people underestimate Brad\'s ability to stretch a defense and how key that is when you have so many post players and a pick and roll point guard...
Stretch defense huh? Where\'s that \"stretch the defense\" in the last couple of years in the playoffs?

Oh wait i forgot.... playoff games don\'t count in his books. He\'s too busy packing up his fishing gear/boat and calling Ostertag to plan their trip to catch some fish.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
I would seriously consider a deal for Marcus Camby. The injury worries are a bit scary though.

The rest, not for Brad straight up most likely.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Its quite doubtful this is the way it works -- a one for one trade with somebody giving up their shotblocking for our shooting. Cross trading is more likely, or combo trades.

If it were to come about, woudl want no part of Camby and Theo, the skinny injuryprone decrepit duo, and that's despite Camby being the best guy on the list. Nor is there even a reasonable argument ot be made as to why the Nuggets would trade him to us for Brad.

Pryz is probably a backup on a good team, although if he was start8in alongside a Garnett or whatever he'd be sufficient.

Dalembert is hard to trust and seems less effective than the numbers. Interesting young player, but championship center in the next few years?

So that leaves Chandler, who I would still love to get, but who becomes more unattainable the better the Bulls feel about their season. But even Tyson is a better complement next to Brad than in place of him. He's really more PF than C.

But as mentioned, not normally the way it works -- "I trade you my starting center for your starting center". Normally you trade across positions.

Fillmoe said:
sammy d!

last year i liked tyson chandler alot.... but this year it seems like all he does is pick up fouls....
Actually, he was really good from late January-April. Has been giving Shaq problems in the playoffs.

Bricklayer said:
Its quite doubtful this is the way it works -- a one for one trade with somebody giving up their shotblocking for our shooting. Cross trading is more likely, or combo trades.

If it were to come about, woudl want no part of Camby and Theo, the skinny injuryprone decrepit duo, and that's despite Camby being the best guy on the list. Nor is there even a reasonable argument ot be made as to why the Nuggets would trade him to us for Brad.

Pryz is probably a backup on a good team, although if he was start8in alongside a Garnett or whatever he'd be sufficient.

Dalembert is hard to trust and seems less effective than the numbers. Interesting young player, but championship center in the next few years?

So that leaves Chandler, who I would still love to get, but who becomes more unattainable the better the Bulls feel about their season. But even Tyson is a better complement next to Brad than in place of him. He's really more PF than C.

But as mentioned, not normally the way it works -- "I trade you my starting center for your starting center". Normally you trade across positions.
Essentially in a few words...were screwed, were stuck with Brad. :(