Tonights game update

No Peja or Chris. The coaching staff told them that they weren't going to play much tonight and it would just be best for them not to make the trip. Nothing wrong with either, but I assume that the team doesn't want Webb playing back-to-back quite yet.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Well he went back to back in China, so who knows. No Peja OR Chris is interesting -- that sounds more like treating the preseason as true preseason than anything else. Still kind of odd not to even bring the guys along on the trip.

Oh well, here's hoping Webb and Peja are kicking back somewhere in Sacto having a beer together while they watch the game.

That won't make the fans too happy. Good, I alteast got to see them in the Fresno game. But I thought that Adelman had said something that the last 4 games he wants the starters to play more and get ready for the season. :confused:

I just pulled up the ESPN game update and it shows Peja as having logged 4 minutes. Is that an error? I can't see the game because I'm at work. =(

C Diddy said:
I just pulled up the ESPN game update and it shows Peja as having logged 4 minutes. Is that an error? I can't see the game because I'm at work. =(
He may have actually logged more than that................in the practice facility in Sac, which was where he and Chris were, according to the radio. No report on if they snuck some beer in;)

bibbyweb said:
That won't make the fans too happy. Good, I alteast got to see them in the Fresno game. But I thought that Adelman had said something that the last 4 games he wants the starters to play more and get ready for the season. :confused:
I think against N.O. Saturday night we'll see ALOT more of the starters.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
Circa_1985_Fan said:
I think against N.O. Saturday night we'll see ALOT more of the starters.
I partialy agree. I think we will see a lot more of SOME starters. Spesificlay i would expect Webber and Pdja and possiblity Bibby to get big min, but I would not be supprised if Adelman is auditioning fo back ups at Center and shooting gaurd.