Timeline on Doug and Tag?

Entity

Hall of Famer
Just wondering if anybody has heard a timeline of when they would be able to come back. Also why can't Tag play with some sort of protection over his hand, its not like he is going to be shooting 10 shots a game.

Tag said earlier on in camp that he hoped if everything went right, then opening night, if not then just a couple of games in to the season I assume. Doug from what I understand has started to run again, and he seems to be on somewhat the same time line. I wouldn't expect either of them to miss more than 5-6 games.

Jim Crandel on fox just said they might both be on the injured list to start the season- missing the first 5 games. He also said RA expected to know by the end of the week.

**Caution I might have been half asleep, and this might all be a figment of my imagination**;)

News10 said last night that Doug has started participating in shooting drills yesterday.

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I for one still don't buy the official story of Tag falling down in the dark. I am sure that some how Brad Miller. a case of Keystone and at least one 4-wheel drive is involved.