The New Comcast Sports Network Debuts

If this needs to be moved Im sure a mod will do it...

The new Comcast sports network debuted yesterday with the Causeway Classic. The UC Davis Aggies played the Sacramento State Hornets at Toomey Feild and UC Davic destroyed the Hornets 58-23. UC Davis scored 36 straight points after being down 23-22 late in the 2 quarter.

The Announcers were Walt Gray, Frank Quin(?), and Scott Marsh. The network still has aways to go considering it was dead air for awhile after the game was over.lol

Last edited:
slugking50 said:
If this needs to be moved Im sure a mod will do it...

The new Comcast sports network debuted yesterday with the Causeway Classic. The UC Davis Aggies played the Sacramento State Hornets at Toomey Feild and UC Davic destroyed the Hornets 58-23. UC Davis scored 36 straight points after being down 23-22 late in the 2 quarter.

The Announcers were Walt Gray, rank Quin(?), and Scott Marsh. The network still has aways to go considering it was dead air for awhile after the game was over.lol
I wonder if they need a commentator to fill some air time... could be my big break! In a pinch, I can juggle grapefruits when I run out of things to rant about.
~~

Stil nothing forthcoming from the little "dished" companies. Since edge of county folks have no access to comcast cable for the forseeable future, it may be time to hook the giant C-Band sat. dish back up and take the old baseball bat to the DISHNETWORK equipment. At least I can purchhase tnt etc. a al cart instead of having to pay for an entire 100 channel package when all I really care to see are the few Kings games broadcast nationally. (in my case League pass will do no good)And I am quite sure I'm not the only one in that boat.
I expressed my dismay to the Dishnetwork, now I thik I will also email the NBA and let them know that if "out of sight out of mind" is creeping over me, that they may want to consider that fact that they can multiply me by a pretty big number.
Maybe just maybe they can put some kind of gentle pressure on the small dish guys to get something done.
O.K. Just blowing off some steam.
KD

Sometimes, if both the A's and Giants are playing and the games are overlapping they'll show one game on Ch.2 and the other on FSN (36). I think ch. 2 is an "extra" channel. The "TV Guide' Ch. is ch. 21.