The Kings are dead. Long live the Kings!

Thanks for the 411 and laffs but I'm out. I move to Sac with the Kings the summer I got out of the Army. Met Klein at Bombays, The Animal at Crawdads, L Train at an Arco in Elk Grove and many more at random places. Live thru Spuds Hell Billy O's lethargy, the greatest team ever to NOT win a championship, Oliver Miller Kray Kray Bonzi and Rony A. I am now running out of time on this Earth due to illness. Don't have the disposable time for this anymore. It breaks my heart. So good luck guys and gals. I wish you peace. If AOLs Den Cover reads this I appreciated the laughs back in the day Clay Sprtsjunkie and whoever I am forgetting. Go Kings!

Thanks for the 411 and laffs but I'm out. I move to Sac with the Kings the summer I got out of the Army. Met Klein at Bombays, The Animal at Crawdads, L Train at an Arco in Elk Grove and many more at random places. Live thru Spuds Hell Billy O's lethargy, the greatest team ever to NOT win a championship, Oliver Miller Kray Kray Bonzi and Rony A. I am now running out of time on this Earth due to illness. Don't have the disposable time for this anymore. It breaks my heart. So good luck guys and gals. I wish you peace. If AOLs Den Cover reads this I appreciated the laughs back in the day Clay Sprtsjunkie and whoever I am forgetting. Go Kings!
I'm pretty sure that Den Cover & Bajaden are the same person.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Hang in there amigo, and yes, I'm Dencover from AOL. You'll be in my prayers my friend.. God bless!!!!