Rick Adelmans dream come true!

PG: Francisco Garcia
SG: Kevin Martin
SF: Ron Artest
PF: Kenny Thomas
C: Corliss Williamson

:D

Coming to a Sacramento Kings team near you?! :eek:
yeah, and 4 of them are on our freaking bench!;)

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
SacTownKid said:

AuuuuugH! If I ever see this line up on court I am likely kill my TV!

SacTownKid said:

Do not even joke about it. I do not ever want to see this lineup in a game.

With the trade deadline of 2/23, I think we will see some more moves now. I was saying the same thing in that we have so many guys at 6'7". Too big for a guard and too small for a forward. I know with athletism, some of this can be overcome like how KMart has done at guard and Cisco and KT have done at forward. Especially of KT at power forward. Even Skinner is 6' 9" as a center, but he makes up for it with his athletism. We desperatly need to work on our bench and get someone like Bobby to backup Bibby and help at backing up Bonzi as well. I like KT, but unless we can commit him to starting and Reef to coming off the bench long term, we need to ship KT off with Corliss, Hart, etc to get some life off the bench. I like KMart and Cisco's spirt and athletism, especially KMart's effortless Alley oopps (or is it Alley hoops, I don't know I'm a white boy :D ). I'm really liking our work rate now with Ron, Bonzi, Reef or KT and Bibby, also Brad is a real worker, but not blessed with good athletism. We also really need a big guy in their for rebounding and shoot blocks. Look how good Alonzo is in Miami even off the bench for limited minutes, a real difference maker.

If a line-up like the one above causes match-up problems with athletes at every position, who cares what their heights happen to be.

Big Nasty is more like 6'5" anyway. And Kevin Martin may be 6'7", but he weighs 180 pounds max. So you cannot compare him physically to an Artest who tips the scales at a hulking 260.

And why is everyone now fixated on adding another big guy?

Our more pressing need is spark plug point guard off the bench....who can create and get into the lane.

I don't know who may be availalble...but I am sure Geoff Petrie has got it covered.

Jason Hart is not the answer....and apparently Ronnie Price is not ready.

For those who haven't seen exclusive post-trade interview: here it is:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/5275048

Ron Artest says all the right things....and even has a sense of humor too.

Listening to the Petrie press conference from yesterday, I got the impression that Petrie was looking to make more trades. He didn't come out and say it, but he didn't deny it either.

If I had to bet one way or the other I would expect another trade.

I think K Mart should start and Bonzi should come off the bench. K Mart is the most efficient offensive player on the team when he plays 30+ minutes. Bonzi can come in and have a big impact in shorter minutes. This will eventually happen when Bonzi comes back and can't be a starter right away and everyone will see how great we will be.

Lets get Keon Clark back.