Thanks Jeremy

WooHoo!

Dang! It's been 5 days since I've been able to see this site. I made my ISP crazy telling them there was NO WAY kingsfans.com was gone and that they'd better find a way to reconnect me (even if I'm pretty quiet). What a great way to start my day by finding that I CAN log back into KF. But....what happened and why are all the previous posts gone?
KK
:confused:

I've missed KF. Thanks for keeping it up and running, Jeremy. You're a pro. Sorry to hear about the server problems, but don't even worry about it. If we have to start from scratch, I'm sure we'll all be cool with it.

thanks so much jeremy! i thought that i was the only one having a problem with the site, and i was freaking out.. good to know that i can access it now, and so can everyone else! :D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Thanks, Jeremy!

Like a phoenix from the ashes, Kingsfans.com is rising to soar once again among the best message boards on the Internet.

I just noticed something, however. I think my post total is a little off...

Woohoo! This made my day, even if the board needs a lot of work. I don't envy anyone that has to build the place back up, and I don't think you need to rush it back or anything, take your time in getting it the way it was. It's the people that make this place anyway.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'll have to find the URL. I copied a bunch of them to my computer so I wouldn't have to go to the site each time. It's emoticons4u, I think... If that's not it, I'll have to find it after I get home from work this afternoon.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
:: shrugs ::

:: puts on work gloves ::

If we gots to rebuild, then we gots to rebuild; somebody hand me that 2x4...

KF Pride, yo!

EDIT - Wait, what the hell? Why does a thread with only twenty replies to it extend two pages? This ain't gonna work for me...

:: goes to edit User's CP ::

Last edited:
Thanks Jeremy. I don't know what I'd do without this board after five years! I did have to re-register though, and it looks like everyone else had to as well looking at post counts. Darn, then I should of re-registered under a different name and came on here all mysterious and begin a new identity.... ; )

Mr. S£im Citrus said:
:: shrugs ::

:: puts on work gloves ::

If we gots to rebuild, then we gots to rebuild; somebody hand me that 2x4...

KF Pride, yo!

: lmao :

If I could I'd nominate this as post of the day, I would.

I think I got a few hammers around.:D

thank you jeremy!!!! i thought my comptuer was going NUTS! i was ready to throw it out the window. ah but all is good again :)

btw, i'm just curious, do you think that somepoint in the future we will be able to have avatars again??? i sure hope so :)

Uhh...

What everyone else said! :D Well....maybe everything minus what Slim said....I don't know much about building stuff, but if you need some one to decorate, I'm woman! :)

Last edited: