Thank you Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Pete for your service here. I have a feeling that behind the scenes things were a total mess here and that you probably got thrown under the bus for a lot of things that weren't necessarily your fault. Best of luck in Denver.

i don't think i can muster up much in the way of "thanks" for a former kings gm who colluded with the owner's chief adviser in a power play to oust a head coach who was achieving legitimate and potentially sustainable success with a rather limited roster. i'm not sure i've seen a self-sabotage quite like it in the nba across the last couple of decades. PDA made his bed, so to speak, and now he's headed back to denver in a lesser role than the one he had here. "goodbye and good luck" is about the best i can do...

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Ok, now my feelings on Pete are well known. My particular thank you would be mostly an f u, and if it weren't for him landing on a rival and hence the potential for him to scuttle their future, I'd be half tempted to pursue him and try to get him fired from this job too.

So when I say let's leave this thread for the half dozen or so souls who actually believe a thanks is in order, please listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.