Temple Traded for Ben McLemore and Deyonte Davis (merged)

Great player. You better hope that young guys are good enough to take minutes away from him. He is a value at a lot more than locker room influence.

Embarrassing. My god what a mess... so now we don’t even have open roster spots, right? Ben is literally the last player I want to see in a kings uniform.

LMFAO, Vlade trades the only player on the team that can conceivably guard wings decently plus a great vet leader for the corpse of Ben McLemore(hilarious in in itself) and yet ANOTHER meh Center. Oh my God this is just too much.

LMFAO, Vlade trades the only player on the team that can conceivably guard wings decently plus a great vet leader for the corpse of Ben McLemore(hilarious in in itself) and yet ANOTHER meh Center. Oh my God this is just too much.
This one does feel a little bit like a vlade troll. I'm confused, but we'll see what happens next. I have to believe this must have been done to clear a little more cap space for a big offer. The only one that merits a 20M+ a year deal is Capella and that doesn't make any sense without another series of trades happening. Otherwise, if this was just done to save some cash and get a second round pick, I'm a bit perplexed.

Maybe trying to clear more space to absorb Carmelo in a trade before cutting him? However, unless there are more teams involved, I'm not sure I see much on the Thunder that they could give us to make Vivek taking on that much dead salary.