Logan (movie trailer)
T-Mobile Unlimited (with Justin Beiber)
The Walking Dead (teaser)
Mercedes (with Peter Fonda)

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Is it weird that I'm recording the game just so I can go back and watch the commercials again?

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I read where someone put $1.1 million bet on Falcons. Vegas is a bit worried at this point.
Goodell giddy.
What was the line at kickoff?

I'll be disappointed if the Falcons win only because it will let Goodell off the hook, and I want to see him put in an awkward situation in front of millions and millions of viewers.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, attention space has officially lapsed. I'm turning off my TV and heading to the store for some snacks. I should be back for the second half since the store is only about a mile away. :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Game just got interesting... and, to me, Peter Fonda just won the commercials with that Mercedes #EasyRider bit.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Edelman with a catch for the ages. This game sure got good... unless your name is Roger Goodell.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gotta look at this as the greatest Super Bowl ever... as the storm hits up here and my satellite dish goes dark! :mad:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I didn't expect much from this game. Glad I was so wrong. I may not particularly like the Patriots but you cannot deny the obvious.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
wow I'm glad I'm not a Falcons fan right now...I would be absolutely devastated. This was Atlanta's game for the taking.
No, it wasn't. The Patriots may have started slow, but they had the drive, determination and experience to get the job done. They basically took Atlanta completely out of the game and there was nothing the Falcons could do about it.

Somewhere, one of our long-time members Bradymeister has to be very happy!

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
No, it wasn't. The Patriots may have started slow, but they had the drive, determination and experience to get the job done. They basically took Atlanta completely out of the game and there was nothing the Falcons could do about it.

Somewhere, one of our long-time members Bradymeister has to be very happy!
oh please. Patriots had the experience, I'll give you that. The drive and determination doesn't and shouldn't hinder based on one half. Patriots made adjustments, the pass rush wasn't getting to Brady in the second half and in result, he carved them up.

oh please. Patriots had the experience, I'll give you that. The drive and determination doesn't and shouldn't hinder based on one half. Patriots made adjustments, the pass rush wasn't getting to Brady in the second half and in result, he carved them up.
didn't a few key atlanta players get hurt in the middle of the game?

Atlanta fumble early in 4th Q, recovery by NE was biggest game changer, momentum changer I thought - their only turnover of the game. It seemed to "deflate" Falcons and from there Brady took over for comeback of the century.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Say what? Because of their drive and determination to win and their experience, they made the necessary adjustments and the Falcons couldn't stop them.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Awkward moment of the night? Goodell reaching out to shake Brady's hand and the hesitation on Brady's part (if only for a moment) as he made Goodell sweat just a bit. :p